- 1 ½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs, sliced
- 2 medium bell peppers, any color, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) tube refrigerated crescent rolls
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray 8×8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large skillet over high heat, sauté chicken, peppers and onions, stirring frequently.
Season with garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
Continue cooking on high heat for about 8-10 minutes, or until mixture starts to brown.
Put mixture in bottom of prepared baking dish.
Layer with provolone slices.
Top with unrolled crescent rolls, tucking dough down around the edges.
Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until top is golden brown. Serve immediately.
Try our other chicken casserole recipes.
- Jalapeño Popper Chicken Casserole
- Chicken Parmesan Casserole
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- Chicken Cordon Bleu & Orzo Casserole
- Cheesy Chicken & Broccoli Biscuit Bake