- 1 pound ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 cup basil and garlic tomato pasta sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil leaves
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. In a 10-inch skillet, mix beef and pasta sauce. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
2. Separate dough into 8 triangles. Place dough in ungreased 9-inch glass pie plate in spoke pattern, with narrow tips overlapping rim of plate about 3 inches. Press dough in side and bottom to form crust; sprinkle with 1 cup cheese.
3. Spoon meat mixture evenly over cheese. Bring tips of dough over filling to meet in center; do not overlap. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and the basil.
3. Bake 15 to 20 minutes.
Want more quick and easy dinner recipes? We’ve got you covered!
Or would you like to meet a farmer? Be sure and watch Justin Knopf, a wheat farmer from Kansas. If you’re looking for more great recipes be sure and check out our friends at the Home Baking Association!