- 1 pound ground beef or turkey
- 1 (16-ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (1 1/4-ounce) package mild taco or chili seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 (burrito-size) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Mexican-style cheese
- Mild or hot salsa
- Sour cream
- Hot sauce
- Black olives
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large skillet, brown ground beef and drain well. Stir in beans, seasoning mix, and water. Simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Layer tortillas, beef mixture and cheese in baking pan, overlapping tortillas to fit. Sprinkle cheese on top.
4. Bake 20 minutes. If desired, garnish with toppings.