- 1 pound ground beef or turkey
- 1 (16-ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (1 1/4-ounce) package mild taco or chili seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 (burrito-size) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Mexican-style cheese
- Mild or hot salsa
- Sour cream
- Hot sauce
- Black olives
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large skillet, brown ground beef and drain well. Stir in beans, seasoning mix and water. Simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Layer tortillas, beef mixture and cheese in baking pan, overlapping tortillas to fit. Sprinkle cheese on top.
Bake 20 minutes. If desired, garnish with toppings.
Want more quick and easy dinner recipes? We’ve got you covered!
Or would you like to meet a farmer? Be sure and watch Justin Knopf, a wheat farmer from Kansas. If you’re looking for more great recipes be sure and check out our friends at the Home Baking Association!